Improve Your Relationships
A Therapist Can Help You Develop Satisfying and Rewarding Professional, Work and Social Relationships
You might be hurting or feel frustrated and stressed by a current relationship. The affected relationship could be with a romantic partner, family member, friend, work colleague or boss.
Maybe you’re struggling to express your needs or feel like the other person disregards what you say. You feel pushed around and undervalued. Maybe much of what the other person does annoys you, but you don’t know what to do about it.
If you are in a romantic relationship, maybe you are sick of the repetitive cycles of getting close to someone, having a lot of conflict, stepping back, and then getting close again, only to step into intense conflict yet again.
If you are not in a romantic relationship and have a desire to be in one, perhaps you are discouraged because you struggle in relationships far too much. You repeat the same patterns over and over and always end up alone.
Or, you may be someone who hasn’t been able to find a partner that meets your needs.
Maybe you commit to relationships before you know the other person well enough. Perhaps you put all your energy into a relationship hoping it will improve and meet your needs; and when it doesn’t, you end up disappointed and resentful.
You desperately want to turn your relationships around.
You want relationships that create peace, harmony and enjoyment in your life.
- Discover how to make relationships work for you, instead of against you.
- Stop criticism, blaming and secret-keeping.
- Thrive in a climate of absolute honesty – no more hidden feelings or withheld truths.
- Increase awareness of your feelings and thoughts and share them more openly with others.
- Learn to love yourself.
- Enjoy your life and feel good about yourself whether you are in or out of a relationship.
- Learn to appreciate others more.
- Heal past hurts that are getting in the way of having fulfilling relationships.
Therapy for your relationship concerns can help you identify negative patterns that lead you to getting stuck. After consultation we will develop a specific treatment plan based on your individual needs.
Work towards healing your relationship wounds and improve your communication skills.
As your psychologist, I can help you make the changes necessary to have more satisfying relationships.