Work On Low Self-Esteem and Low Self-Confidence through Therapy
Develop More Compassion for Yourself and Boost Your Self-Esteem
If you suffer from feelings of low self-worth and lack confidence in yourself, you might constantly “beat yourself up”. Perhaps you have thoughts that tell you that you are not worthy, that you are not a good person, and that you always do everything wrong.
Maybe there is not a day that goes by where you don’t feel exhausted from the negative thoughts you have about yourself.
If you are like others who suffer from low self-worth, you have difficulty controlling your harsh thoughts. You try and try to make them stop, but they have power over you that make you feel helpless.
Perhaps your thoughts prevent you from doing things, meeting people, pursuing a career path, and having healthy friendships and intimate relationships.
You may be unable to assert yourself and are letting others walk all over you. This leaves you feeling even worse.
As your therapist, here are some ways I can help overcome low self-esteem and low self-confidence:
- Help you develop self-compassion and feel better about yourself.
- Reclaim your strengths and see yourself more clearly.
- Stop self-criticism and constructively work on your weaknesses.
- Give you strategies for responding to difficult emotions in ways that foster healing.
- Help you to embrace yourself with kindness and care.
- Identify the barriers to you loving yourself.
- Help you to seek the support and comfort you need to beat your pain, rather than self-medicating with drugs, alcohol or overeating.
Becoming more self-compassionate is the best path for aiming to increase your well-being and happiness. After consultation we will develop a specific treatment plan based on your individual needs.
Contact me if you want assistance in developing more self-compassion.